Body (Colors): 100% Pro-Brite nylon Body (White): 100% Pro-Brite polyester Side Panels/Collar/Cuffs: 100% lycratalic spandex dazzle Engineered Stripe Collar and Cuffs (specific to team): 100% polyester Embroidered number on the chest, back and sleeves Individual twill or dazzle letters for the player name College Equipment patch sewn on the bottom of the front collar or fabric insert College Equipment jock tag with numeric sizing is applied to the lower left bottom of the jersey logo embroidered on each sleeve Decorated in the team colors
1. Consumption reaches $39.99 and above. We offer free worldwide shipping .If it's less than $39.99, an additional $10shipping charge is required.
2. After successful order, all orders will be shipped within 48 hours.Time of shipment varies from country to country and mode of shipment. If you choose DHL/UPS/FedEx express delivery, the time of shipment is 4-7 days.
3. If you order more than 50 pieces, please contact us via email@example.com, we will ofer you a good price.
4. If you have any questions, please browse the "【FAQ】" page. If FAQ is still unable to answer your questions, please send an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We usually reply to all emails within 24 hours, and our response time may be longer during weekends and Chinese holidays.
The 2017-18 campaign is one the Blackhawks will soon want to forget. For the first time since 2008, Chicago failed to qualify for the playoffs, its final mark of 33-39-10 the team’s worst performance in a decade. The good news is that no fewer than five Hawks registered 20 or more goals last season, including Alex DeBrincat (28), Patrick Kane (27), Nick Schmaltz (21), Artem Anisimov (20) and Jonathan Toews (20), giving Joel Quenneville plenty to work with in 2018-19 as Chicago aims for a return to the postseason.
Chicago Blackhawks History
The Chicago Blackhawks sure made the most of the first overall pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft. By inking right winger Patrick Kane to a three-year deal on July 25, 2007, the franchise’s fortunes would change. The team hadn’t won a Stanley Cup in more than 45 years, but it wouldn’t have to wait much longer. Kane would help spark a renaissance in Chicago, helping lead the Blackhawks to three Cup titles, in 2010, 2013 and 2015. He was a Hart Memorial Trophy winner as MVP and Art Ross Trophy winner as the scoring champ in 2015-16, with 106 points (46 goals, 60 assists).
Chicago Blackhawks Home: The Madhouse on Madison
Since 1994, the Chicago Blackhawks have played their home games at the United Center in Chicago's near west side, on the former site of their original home: Chicago Stadium. The 19,717-seat venue also plays home to the NBA’s Chicago Bulls. Statues of Michael Jordan, Bobby Hill and Stan Mikita, among others, can be found outside the facility.
Back to Top
Epic events and incredible deals straight to your inbox.